Search My TaTas

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Life and Trials of TaTas - Clitorisandrea

So let's get serious for a moment.

I've been holding back a secret in my life, something that's just too hard to talk about. I was born a Siamese Twin. We were connected at the bow and after 14 long grueling surgeries we were finally separated. Unfortunately she lost a lot of her brain during these surgeries and was left mentally challenged. On the bright side, her bow still looked awesome.

Her name is Clitorisandrea named after our grandmother who migrated here from Swaziland. She was a witch doctor in the Pygmy Tribe. Anytranny, Clitorisandrea went missing exactly a year ago to this day. It's been a heartbreaking year for our family and we are still on the hunt to find where she has run off to. She was last seen on Polk and Larkin streets outside divas waiting for me to finish some business I was attending to inside (before all my new-found fame). Don't Judge.

We still have high hopes she will be found so we want to urge you to look hard and close at this image of her and if ANYONE knows ANYTHING that would lead me to find my long lost twin sister. There is a reward if anyone has information. It is one full night with TaTas... FREE :)



Clitorisandrea
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 47 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes: Pink/Brown
Breast Cup: B's
Attitude: Sexual

She usually walks with a limp and her head tilts to the left. She loves dark makeup and may be living with a group of gothic homeless teenagers that she used to do black magic with. I haven't seen them in a while.



Hairbows and Kisses, Lady TaTas

PLEASE HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment